Friendship Primitive Baptist Church
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on February 23, 2015 at 2:13 PM|
Speaker: Minister Christine Henderson
Scripture: 1 Samuel Chapter 1
Title: The Last Push
Topics: The Push, The Purpose, The Moment
Minister Henderson began her sermon by giving us the Webster's definition for the word "push". Then she went on to read the verses in 1 Samuel Chapter 1. This chapter tells the story of Hannah the wife of Elkanah. Elkanah had another wife by the name of Peninnah who was able to bear children. However Hannah's womb was closed so she was unable to bear children. This fact caused Hannah to be constantly picked on and provoked. Hannah would go to the house of the LORD and pray for a child. During one visit to the house of the LORD she made a vow to GOD that if he gave her a son she would give him back to him all the days of his life and would not cut his hair. GOD heard her prayer and he opened her womb and gave her a son whom she named him Samuel saying, "Because I have asked for him from the Lord."
1. The womb is a place of beginnings. A place for blessings.
2. Only God knows the language of your heart.
3. When we put expectancy on God he moves.
4. When we empty ourselves God can fill us.
5. What are you holding on to that's preventing you from receiving a bigger blessing?
6. The moment your faith meets favor God has just swiped your life approved.
7. There is purpose for the push, there is purpose for the moment and that purpose is YOU.
Categories: Sunday Sermons